Gammu 1.28.90 has been just released. This release contains lot of bug fixes, especially in SMSD, AT engine and Python bindings.
Full list of changes:
- Fixed handling of empty reply on CREG/CGREG (bug #1245).
- Prefer storing delivery reports over forwarding them.
- Fix leak and crash when handling MMS notifications in Python.
- Fixed parsing of date from AT phones (bug #1256).
- Simplify handling text comment in SMS backup to keep new lines.
- New command gammu battery.
- Fail to send SMS without set SMSC.
- Avoid updating SMSD backend frequently than StatusFrequency defines.
- Store SIM phonebook to vCard on backup (bug #1281).
- Fixed waiting for multipart messages (bug #1279).
- Fixed crash on too long GPRS access point names in backup (bug #1267).
- Fallback to using SMSC from phone in SMSD if none provided.
- Improved guessing of HEX/GSM charsets for phone number in AT engine.
You can download it from http://wammu.eu/download/.
Published on 27. august 2010 by Michal Čihař