Gammu 1.29.93 has been just released. I've finally found time to make another release of Gammu. It collects numerous bug fixes, again changes SQL schema and hopefully does not break anything.
Full list of changes:
- Properly initialize atobex driver with Sony-Ericsson phones.
- Updated list of country and network codes.
- Escape fields in SQL queries (bug#1415).
- Escape fields in PostgreSQL SQL script (bug#1415).
- Default to GSM encoding for text messages in SQL backend for SMSD.
- Add option to override which SQL dialect to use in SMSD (bug #1427).
- Improved m-obex protocol support, thanks to Vladimir Serbinenko.
- Various fixes for Samsung B2100, thanks to Vladimir Serbinenko.
- Fix check for AT+CPROT support (bug #1438).
- Fix memory leak in s60 protocol driver (bug #1441).
- Reverted change to SignalStrength because of SQL escaping we have now (bug #1380).
- Improved vCard parser to handle vCards from Gmail.
- Fixed LDIF parser to cope with multiple LDIF in single file.
You can download it from http://wammu.eu/download/.
Support this program by donations http://wammu.eu/donate/.
Published on 7. jún 2011 by Michal Čihař