Gammu 1.34.0 has been just released. It has been more than year from last Gammu release and it's time to release all new features and bugfixes.
Full list of changes:
- Add phone power ON/OFF function.
- Removed deprecated Python modules gammu.Data and gammu.Worker.
- Store network name and code in SMSD tables.
- Fixed build with recent clang compiler.
- Fixed several possible issues found by Coverity scan.
- Fixed possible crash on SMSD startup.
- Fixed decoding unicode SMS messages.
- Added identification for several Nokia phones.
- Fixed compilation issues on various platforms.
- SMSD now honors loglevel for all logging targets.
- SMSD can automatically hangup incoming calls.
- Correctly detect Network errors.
You can download it from http://wammu.eu/download/.
Support this program by donations http://wammu.eu/donate/.
Published on 30. december 2014 by Michal Čihař